New and often bizarre studies are being done the world over which show some truly astonishing and in some cases funny results related to sex. Here are a few of them:
- The big money spinner: According to a 2005 study published in Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity, more than half of all money spent on the internet is estimated to be related to sex.
- Casual sex may be good for you: This may come as a surprise to men who are committed to their partner but according to researchers at Cornell University and NYU, casual sex actually lowers anxiety and depression, boosts self-confidence.
- Pumpkin is good for your sex life: Who would have thought that this humble food can have an effect on your sex life. According to The Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation of Chicago, the smell of pumpkin can actually increase blood flow to the penis.
- Problems with having a big size: In a study published in the Public Library of Science it was noted that your partner is more likely to cheat on you if your penis size was much bigger than average.
- Don’t do household chores if you want more sex: This is something the guys who don’t help out at home may use to justify their behavior 🙂
These are but a few samples of hundreds of studies being done on sex and more often than not there would studies that countermand the results of these. So take the findings of these studies with a pinch of salt.
Read the full article here:
5 most bizarre sex studies ever!