A little effort can make a big difference in the quality of your lovemaking, and you should also be careful to avoid doing a few things that may cause you regret later and dampen your sex life. Here is a list of the 5 most common mistakes people make during or after sex.
- Falling asleep right after sex is a big turnoff for some partners. Be sure to end with some cuddle time before you nod off.
- Don’t be shy! Let your partner know what turns you on, so you can both be satisfied.
- Everyone deserves to orgasm! Faking it only deprives one person of pleasure and it’s dishonest, so fess up!
- Beware of “accidents” during drunk sex! You don’t want to injure your partner in a moment of clumsiness.
- Along the same lines, teeth are best left for eating and not giving pleasure. Be mindful of where they are when pleasuring your partner orally.
And remember, it’s important for both participants to feel wanted, so make the effort to make your partner feel comfortable and avoid the silly mistakes mentioned above, it will go a long way to making your lovemaking that much more pleasurable for the both of you.
You can read more about it here: