With hectic lifestyles, career preferences and high goals, you spend a lot more time at workplace as compared to the time you are at home. During all this while in office, you interact with different kinds of people including your boss, seniors, co-colleagues and juniors. They often influence your mindset in a particular way and at times, even leave their mark on your personalities.This effects not only your professional life but also your personal life, including the intimacy factor in your personal relationship.
There are several good and bad things about office, but it’s entirely up to you on how you shape them up. Here’s a rundown of things you should do and things you must avoid while at work.
Things to do in office
1. Concentrate on your job profile and give your best to accomplish your goals and targets. This will make you a happy person in life.
2. Maintain a good rapport with your boss because he/she is the one who would help you grow in that particular organization. This professional growth will let you grow on personal front too.
3. Show your eagerness to take up new projects and contribute as much as you can towards company’s growth and success. It’s good to keep learning in life.
4. Remain in good books of your seniors, and do not give them achance to give negative remarks about your work performance. Let others always praise you.
5. Try and finish your work on set deadlines and always make a point to love your job and be dedicated towards the work assigned to you. Doing things wholeheartedly is always a good idea or else you shouldn’t do them at all. Of course make sure the profession you are in is to your liking in the first place.
If you swear by these little things at work, I can assure you things would be much simpler to handle and life would seem more beautiful. These are things, which help you remain happy, feel good and be a content human being.
Things to avoid in office
1. Do not get involved in any heated arguments with your boss, as it can put you under a threat of losing the job. With this threat in mind, you’d always remain worried.
2. Don’t indulge in frequent fights with your co-colleagues because at the end of the day, they are the ones with whom you would be working on a day-to-day basis. This tension would also keep you irritated most of the time back home.
3. Don’t be too concerned about who is doing what and why in their personal life, because it is their business and you should allow them to handle it their way. Rather focus more on uplifting your own personal life.
4. Don’t bad-mouth about your boss and especially not in front of your colleagues. You never know when that colleague can misuse your statements against you. They may even blackmail you and make life tough for you.
5. Do not get involved in any controversies, especially those involving the department you are working in. Always trying to act as a leader can sometimes backfire and harm you.
These are the things that would only lead to creating pressure, stress, making you remain worried, tensed and feel unhappy all the time. So it’s better to not let them come in way of your personal life including your sex life.