A healthy sperm count is important for male fertility, and factors that affect testosterone levels in men are believed to have the greatest effect on sperm count.
Men can increase sperm count by natural methods or by taking medications.
Natural approaches include:
- Good exercise and sleeping habits.
- Stress reduction.
- Smoking cessation.
- Eating a healthy diet rich in foods like walnuts, garlic, citrus, greens, sea food, and certain spices.
A doctor may also recommend certain drugs to treat low sperm count.
- A healthy sperm count is associated with male fertility, and factors that affect testosterone levels likely have the greatest effect on sperm count.
- Men can boost their sperm count by using natural methods or by taking drugs to treat low sperm count.
- Natural methods include regular exercise, adequate sleep, stress reduction, smoking cessation, and eating a healthy diet.
“So the best way to increase sperm count naturally may be to increase the consumption of foods high in sperm-friendly nutrients.”